Scripture of the Day

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

New Website!

While doing some writing last night a thought popped into my head concerning "personal branding". The idea of personal branding has probably been around forever, but more likely known as self-promotion...

With the popularity of Social Media taking off, forums such as Blogs, Twitter, Face Book and Linked-In have allowed anyone with an idea to create their own "brand with little to no real cost.

So I went searching for a new domain name that captures the essence of my writing and mission. After checking many names here is what I came up with. I think it's awesome and really fits my personal branding. It also has room to grow with me as my writing becomes more marketable. Here it is:www.sowingseedsministries.com

Any Thoughts?

2 comments:

  1. i figured out how to comment! i think it's a great name, alot of letters though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, you got it! As for the name, I agree, it just matches so well. I am going to check on a different domain that is easier and it can be automatically directed. Thanks

    ReplyDelete