Scripture of the Day

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Today we talk about daily priorities and activities. These are the things you must do each day to get closer to your goals. They also need to be congruent with your affirmations. Here are mine.

Affirmation:
"I am super successful and attract enormous abundance into my life daily. I have an incredible energy level, a laser sharp focus, build awesome relations and execute all plans to perfection. I win big in all areas because I have total confidence in my abilities. I seek God and live by his word. I save and tithe 10% of my income."
Daily Priorities and Activities:
Prayer, Affirm, Read, Write, Smile, Exercise, Focus on Who I am, Take Advantage of TODAY, Be excited and Enthused about others, and Blog

All of the daily activities relate to my affirmation which in turn relates to my goals. This can take a while to get right, so don't get frustrated. Hang in there and continue working on it.

Tomorrow we will summarize the last two weeks of goal setting with one important final tip. God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment