Scripture of the Day

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Faith without Works

My wife and I were talking early Sunday morning about school. She had clinical this weekend as she makes her way through the nursing program. While we were talking she mentioned how she needed to rely more on her faith to make it through.

Her words paraphrased,"I know I have my part in this, but I need to know that God will be there to get me through it."

This brings us a great topic for the week, "Faith without Works is Dead." What does this mean and how do we apply to our lives?

We will discuss this week starting with the scripture James 2:14,20 and 26 (NKJV). Read through the second chapter of James and think about how you can relate this to your everyday walk with God as well as you everyday life.

God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment