Scripture of the Day

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Motivation

One of my daily priorities is to get up early (4:30 AM) and spend 30 minutes on the treadmill and 30 minutes on the bow-flex each morning. I write this goal down along with a few others as I perform my affirmation and personal mission statement ritual each morning. Yet for some reason this one activity eludes me.

Why? Because I am not moved to act on it. Which brings me to this weeks topic. Motivation.

How do you get motivated?

How do you get fired up each day to accomplish your goals?

James



2 comments:

  1. I've found that "Need" always inspires motivation. I guess that is not the best way to become motivated, but if it works than okay. I will prob quit smoking when I need to. I stopped getting in trouble when I had to. So I guess that's the answer for me. I am motivated when I have to be with those things I just don't want to do. Wow! I really am a procrastanator! HAHA! I need to work on my spelling. I need to sharpen up my edgamacation...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whatever way works is the best way. Some are motivated by needs and some by wants, others cant get motivated at all and that is sad.

    ReplyDelete