Scripture of the Day

Monday, March 21, 2011

Back In the Saddle

Since my last post on change, the craziest thing happened! We went through a significant change in our life. Thankfully it was for the better. It seems the more things stay the same the more they are actually changing.

I enrolled back in school and soon realized this was not bringing me closer to my goals. Higher education is vital, but increasing our debt level is not. Plus, it took away from my writing time which is more important at this time in my life. I'll resume school at a later date.

We also cancelled our vacation realizing once again our this was taking us away from our short term goals. Delayed gratification is tough at times, but worth it. When we reach our goals vacations will be plentiful.

Change is inevitable and should be embraced.

No comments:

Post a Comment